Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Flowers for yours truly?

Saturday I attended the all day BlogPodium conference at the Hyatt on king st, in Toronto. I didn't know what to expect, this being the first conference of this kind which I have attended.  Well...I sure learned a lot! 

The main keynote speaker was Sarah Richardson. I was afraid that I would be disappointed but what you see on TV is what you get. She is genuine and unpretentious, humorous.  She shared her journey with us on how she was an overnight success.....after 20 yrs!!!  She has a great sense of humour and spoke sincerely about the hard work she has had to do. She gained a loyal fan in me.

Another notable designer who shared her blogging success with us was Meredith Heron. She gave us detailed information to follow, in order to be successful with our blogs. It was just the kind of information we all needed and wanted. Thank you Meredith.



No comments: